Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Mini Release December

 

Hello! There is a new mini release with Whimsy Stamps today!  I am sharing Dragon Holiday Peekers with you.  They are so cute!  I colored each one of them images up with my Copic markers.  


I love the sentiments in this stamp set and chose two for the card.  Those little dragons may have been on Santa's naughty list!   I die cut the images out with the Dragon Holiday Peekers Outline die. 






For my card base, I used the Wonky Window 4 die and stamped one of the negative die cuts with the Nordic Background.  I stamped some snowflakes from the Bundled Up stamp set. 


Those cheeky dragons are so cute and you can find many more on the Whimsy Stamp store!  Check out what the design team has created below with the new mini release!  










No comments:

Post a Comment