Wednesday, December 15, 2021

SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge - December

Hello!  I am sharing a Christmas tag I created today playing along with the SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge!  With this challenge, you can use the inspiration photo or the sketch, or Mix It Up and use them both! 


Instead of a birthday card, I created a Christmas tag!  I needed a few more tags for my Christmas presents, so I used the Gnome for Christmas stamp set along with the Stitched Scalloped Rectangles.  I started with die cutting two Stitched Scalloped Rectangles from kraft cardstock.   I used the Falling Snow Stencil and stenciled with white pigment ink onto one of the kraft die cuts.   I adhered both kraft die cuts together to create a really sturdy tag! 





I die cut a dark green panel with the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle die and then stamped the die cut with the Buffalo Check stamp with dark green ink.   I trimmed it down and adhered to the bottom panel of the tag.   I stamped the images from Gnome for Christmas and colored with my Copic markers.   I die cut the images with the Gnome for Christmas SugarCut.  I stamped a sentiment from Gnome for Christmas to the tag.   


Come play along in the challenge!   The full rules are below but you can also see this month's challenge and information on the SugarPea Designs blog post!  Thank you for stopping by! 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment