Friday, September 2, 2022

Coffee Loving Cardmakers for a Coffee Date!

 Hey there!  I am joining the Coffee Loving Cardmakers for a Coffee date today!  I am so excited to be Amy's Coffee date. Amy invited me years ago to be on a design team and we have worked virtually together for several years.  I just love her style and love to see what she is up to on her blog and instagram page!   She shared with me the inspiration photo below and I pulled the colors for my card using the inspiration photo!  Now, I must confess, I am not a coffee drinker but I do love hot chocolate!!!!  


I had the perfect stamp set that I picked up last year during the holidays but never stamped up! The stamp is from Elizabeth Craft Designs and it is called Marshmallow Snowmen.   It has the cutest images and I loved the one that I used on my card today! 



I used some stamp masking to mask off the peppermint candies with the hot chocolate mug.  I stamped the main image directly onto a die cut circle.  I colored the image with my Copic markers.   I love the little marshmallow snowman! How cute is he!  


I love the pinks and aquas in the inspiration photo and found the perfect colors to create this card!  


I stamped a sentiment from Concord & 9th called Mistletoe Messages.  It was perfect for a warm a toastsy greeting.   I used some patterned papers using the Reverse Confetti Winter Solstice.   For some finer details, I added some Distress Stickles in Diamond to the gumdrop cap and some details with a white gel pen.   


Hop over to the Coffee Loving Cardmarkers Blog and check out all the cute and fun inspiration just waiting for you!   She has a giveaway today to share!   Have fun! Cheers! 


10 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the fun mix of papers and the cute marshmallow snowman! Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The marshmallow snowman in the hot choc is cute indeed.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this marshmellow snowman! THE CUTEST!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh so adorable! Thank you soooo much for being my coffee date!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've popped over from the Coffee Lovers Blog. Beautiful card. Such a fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorably sweet card, and the papers and colors you used are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete