Thursday, September 1, 2022

Reverse Confetti - Stock Your Stash Challenge

Hello!  Tricia here with you today to share a slimline Halloween card with some Distress Oxide blending. I used Boo Day along with Spooktacular stamp sets.   I stamped my images out and then colored with Copic markers.  I love how the ghosts look like they are glowing!   I used the matching Boo Day and Spooktacular Confetti Cuts to die cut the images out. 



To make the background, I ink blended with Distress Oxides inks in Black Soot, Villainous Potion, Shaded Lilac and Antique Linen.  I masked off the moon and then used some of Villainous Potion and Shaded Lilac to creep in a shadow on the moon.   I then splattered the background with white paint.  I added to a slimline panel and then added a strip of black cardstock. 




For the sentiment, I used the Trick Or Treat Confetti Cuts and ink blended with Distress Oxides in Carved Pumpkin, Crackling Campfire and Mustard Seed.  I backed the cardstock with some Stick It Adhesive and then die cut with the Trick or Treat Confetti Cuts.   I added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the sentiment.  It can get a little messy.  I used a small needle to try to spread to the edges.   


I then started to adhere my images to the card popping some up with foam tape and others were adhered directly to the card panel.   For my bats, I recently saw Nichol Spohr color up bats and used some similar colors to make them glow in the moonlight!   I added some crystal sequins to finish it off! 


Come play along with the Stock Your Stash Challenge! Be sure to tag your card using #SYSChallenge  Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment