Thursday, July 20, 2023

Dragonfly Hello's

 Hello! I am sharing a card created for the Inspired by Challenge using this week's sketch! I used the Taylored Expressions Dragonfly Dreams stamp and die.   



I stamped some kraft paper with the Wood Plank Background stamp and then splattered the panel with white and black ink.   I then trimmed it down for the three panels and layered onto a kraft card base with foam tape.  

Check out the Inspired By Challenge here and join in! 
 






I used the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set to stamp the dragonflies using several different colors of ink.  I used my MISTI to stamp the image and then layered the negative die cut panel around the stamped image. I then put the die cut into the negative panel to get a precise stamped image.  Makes it so easy when you have a multiple layer stamp set.  You could free range stamp but I like using the negative die cut to create the perfect image.  

The sentiment is from a stamp set that was a special release from Virtual Stamp Joy but there is a similar set called All Together Occasions stamp and die! This is such a cool set.  You stamp all the sentiments and die cut them all at once! 


1 comment: