Thursday, July 27, 2023

Taylored Expressions Cherry On Top

Hello!  I am sharing a card I made for this week's Inspired by Challenge!  The challenge this week was berries!  I used a cherry stamp set from Taylored Expressions called Very Cherry & Cherry on Top!  I forgot that cherries are not actually a berry since they have a pit and not seeds!  Oh Well!  We will go with they are Cherry Berries, right? 


I love the combo sets at Taylored Expressions - this one is a Cling & Clear Combo - Very Cherry as it has a panel red rubber background that stamps the cherries and then the cling stamp is the filling for the cherry and leaves.  You don't have to be perfect in your stamping for this to look great!  You can go outside the lines, stamp over, etc.  It is just good old fashioned stamping without a positioner! Love it!

 


There is a stencil to match the background that allows you to stamp all the hearts around the cherries and it is called Very Cherry.   I used the Cherry on Top stamp and die to create the center cherry.   I die cut a scalloped frame and circle die cut for the center.   The sentiment is from the Cherry on Top stamp set.   Check out the Inspired by Challenge here and join along!  






1 comment: