Thursday, July 6, 2023

Inspired by Sea Decor - Challenge Blog

 Hello!  It's. been awhile :-) I have joined up with the Inspired By Challenges!  This week was Sea Decor.  The sketch each week is “inspired by” the photo inspiration (sometimes loosely inspired ). You can use the sketch alone for your inspiration that week, it does not have to be inspired by anything else in the photo inspiration.



I was inspired by both the sketch and the photo!  I used the photo for my theme and loosely used the sketch for placement of my penguins.  These are stamps and dies from SugarPea Designs!   Hop over to the Inspired By Challenge blog and link us with us for this week! 

I used Nautical Notions, Salty Seagulls and the Sunburst stencil from Sugarpea Designs.   The sentiment die is from Taylored Expressions and it is called Sentiment Strips Duo.   The cover panel is a Reverse Confetti Stitched Burst Cover Panel.  I used Mango, Pineapple, Lemon Meringue and Potato Chip inks for the stencil from Taylored Expressions.   






Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment: