Thursday, October 19, 2023

Ghosts! Goblins! Halloween!

 Hello! I am sharing a Halloween card I made for the Inspired By Challenge.  This weeks theme is Ghosts!  I love Halloween!  I used Taylored Expressions Trick or Treat Border die along with the Moonlight Layering Stencil. I started by card by ink blending with Plum Punch, Dragon Fruit, Pumpkin and Mango inks onto Sugar Cube cardstock.  



I die cut from Black Licorice cardstock the Trick or Treat Border die and stamped with the Ghostly Greetings stamp set. 

Here is this weeks inspiration photo and sketch! 






For the Moonlight stencil, I used Potato Chip and Sea Salt inks to blend the moon. I stamped it with Versamark ink and used some glow in the dark embossing powder.   I die cut the stamped panel with a circle die.  


Come play along with the Inspired By Challenge this week here! 

2 comments:

  1. Super cute and fun card. Love the background and the glow in the dark element.

    ReplyDelete