Thursday, October 5, 2023

Peace, Love and Belly Rubs - Poppystamps

 Hello!  I am sharing a holiday card I made for friends or loved ones that love dogs!  I used some new Poppystamps Christmas release to create this card!  I am also using the sketch for this weeks Inspired by Challenge.  

I used the Holiday Corgie along with the Peace, Love and Belly Rubs die.   My background was created using a Hot Foil plate from Erin Lee Creative called Classic Stripes.  If you have not checked out Erin Lee Creative, she has some great prices for her Hot Foil plates!  They are so much fun to work with! 



I created the background with the Classic Stripes hot foil plate and kraft cardstock.  I then die cut a panel of what cardstock for the glittered Peace, Love and Belly Rubs die cut sentiment from Glitter Glitz cardstock from Poppystamps. 


   

I die cut the Holiday Corgi from Poppystamps from white cardstock and colored with my Copic markers.  Come play along with the Inspired By Challenge!  Link up here

1 comment:

  1. ack what a cute DOGGO!! I love Erin Lee Creative as well, I'll have to check out the stripes!

    ReplyDelete