Sunday, February 2, 2014

Decontructed Sketch Challenge 136 Sweet Valentine


I joining the sketch challenge over at Deconstructing Jen's.     I used a MFT easter image from last year but covered the little peep up and replaced it with a heart.   The stamp is called MFT Pure Innocence One of My Favorite Peeps.    I paper pieced her dress with paper from Authentique Lovely Collection.   There were multiple layers added to this card all backed with Basic Black card stock from Stampin Up!.   The sentiment is from MFT PI Will you be mine?  stamp set.   On the inside I used more of the pattern paper and sentiment from MFT PI Love is in the Air set.    




She is colored in with Copic Markers.   
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: Y11, Y23, YR23
Clothes: W3, W1, W00
Shoes: W5,W3,W1
Shading: W1, W00

Other items used:  MFT Pretty Posies, SU Button, MFT Blueprints 2, PI Stamper's Select White, Wink of Stella Clear, Simon Says Mini Hearts Set die, MFT Wild Cherry Felt










Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Oh This is a fantastic idea, Tricia! I think I might have to steel this idea from you...what a great way to get more use out of the PI Favorite Peep girl! SOOOO sweet!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love how you switched the peep for a heart! What a peep-tastic idea! xo Happy Valentine's Day, Becky

    ReplyDelete