Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club 162






This is post two for me today.   I got sketchy this weekend with My Favorite Things.  Last year I completed all 52 sketches and shooting for it again this year.     This was a super great sketch.   I love anything that has a circle or flags! :-)    I love this pattern paper that I used, it is by Glitz and the pattern is Uncharted Waters.   It has wonderful yellows, blues, and pinky reds.  



I pulled out an oldie but goodie MFT Pure Innocence image, Cute is what I do!    I followed the sketch and started out with my MFT Pierced Square Stax.     My MFT Fishtail Flag Stax's are probably one of my most used dies.   The image was colored on Xpress it card stock and colored in with Copic markers.   (sorry but I forgot to write down the colors used!)   I layered my patterned paper on some MFT Whip Cream card stock and then put this on some PI Kraft card stock.   A little bit of Distress Stickles to add some sparkle and she is all done!  






I kept it pretty simple on the inside, I stamped another image in pink ink and added a sentiment from the PI stamp set.     Thanks for looking!

1 comment: