Friday, February 21, 2014

My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club - MFTWSC164

Got to play with some new goodies that I got this week from MFT.   I am sharing this card that I created with the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club using the new sentiment stamp set Simply Fabulous Sayings.     I ordered a couple of cover up plates and used my new Chevron Plate to layer with some vellum paper over Whip Cream Card Stock.   The Layered Leaves are also new to me.  I have been wanting these for some time and picked up with my last order.


Stamps:  Simply Fabulous Sayings
Paper: MFT Whip Cream, Pink Lemonade, Nightshift Blue, Fuse Green, Vellum
Ink: Night of Navy from SU
Tools: All MFT:  Razzle Berry Felt, Mini Heirloom Rose, Fishtail Flag Stax, Chevron Cover up plate, Heirloom Label, Layered Leaves, Pierced Oval Stax, rhinestones SU



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment