Saturday, March 31, 2018

My Favorite Things - Birthday Chicks

Happy Saturday to you!   Last weekend, we went on a quick trip and to craft on the go, I decide to stamp out some stamps sets that I had not been able to ink up yet and take them with me for some coloring on the go.   One of the stamps that I took with me was this one from My Favorite Things called Birthday Chicks.   I loved these little bird images and the cards from the Design Team were so much fun that I could not resist this stamp set.    So with my stamped out images, I made three cards. 








For my first card, I used a mix of yellow and blue birds that I colored with my Copic Markers.  I added details with my Signo Uniball Gel pen.   For the card panel, I stamped some MFT Insulation Pink card stock with Reverse Confetti Peach ink using a background stamp that has been retired.  I added a white panel that had been die cut with the Stitched Scallop Basic Edge die.    I added a Fishtail Flag sentiment strip stamped and embossed in white.   








For my next card,  I used that same background stamp but you could use anything in your stash.  This time I stamped on Pink Lemonade cardstock from MFT with Simon Says Stamp Cotton Candy ink.    I added some clouds from a die cut border from Lawn Fawn.   I added a strip of Summer Splash cardstock stamped with a small polka dot background stamp with Simon Says Stamp Sea Glass ink.   I added Glossy Accents to the balloon and Sparkling Clear Sequins to give this a little sparkle.   








My last card, I used a new WISH die from MFT and incorporated my birds as part of the word die.    The WISH was die cut from Summer Splash cardstock and stamped with the diagonal background stamp.   The Pink Insulation card base was stamped with the Cotton Candy ink with the Polka Dot background stamp.  My WISH needed a base so I added a strip of white card stock and layered some Silver glitter card stock.  I added some Glossy Accents to the balloon.   





I had so much fun creating these cards!    I am adding these to the following challenges: 














Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Crafting! 

4 comments:

  1. oh these are gorgeous - need to start buying some MFT stamps and dies - on the long list of wants atm - great job Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my goodness I just love these birds and their antics cant wait till they become available again. Being in Australia we often miss out on first hits on these stamps and I just love how you have used them. All three cards are so wonderful, beautiful colouring and design, they just lend themselves to easy use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW what an adorable collection of cards.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards! Thanks for joining us for our Spring challenge at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete