Thursday, March 8, 2018

Reverse Confetti - New March Release Blog Hop!

Today is release day and all products are available for purchase at Reverse Confetti!  We are hopping today with all the designers!    You should have arrived here from Amy Sheffer's blog!   Her projects are always so gorgeous!  




I have three cards to share with you today.   My first card is a little different for me but I absolutely loved it when it was done.    I used the Tall Flowers stamp set and gold embossed it on a piece of Navy cardstock.    I created a background with the one flower and stamped it multiple times.    I trimmed the embossed piece down to 3 3/4 x 5 inches.  







I then took another piece of cardstock and applied my Versamark ink to the four sides and gold heat embossed it twice to get a smooth finish to the gold embossing.    I die cut a rectangle from the upper part of the navy and gold panel with the Lacy Scallop Frames Confetti Cuts.   I stamped a sentiment and gold embossed it onto white card stock scrap.    The sentiment in the stamp set is one line but I just used post it tape and taped off the wishes so that I could stamp it below the get well.  I covered the back of the Navy panel with foam tape.  







 I just used a scrap of white so it was easy for me to line the sentiment up in my window and press down with the foam tape to secure straight and in place.   I then just added regular adhesive to the back of the white sentiment and lined it up on the gold embossed panel.    I added that panel to a Navy card base and added some clear sequins for a final bit of sparkle.   I love the gold and Navy together and it made for a very elegant get well card.       







For my next card, I decided to do a little watercoloring of the images from Sealiously!    This is such an adorable set.    I stamped the images onto watercolor cardstock and then clear heat embossed the Versafine ink.   I really like to heat emboss my stamping when I watercolor.    To me it is much easier to contain my colors and keep them from spreading around.   I had recently purchased some Tombow Dual Brush pens and they are water reactive.  I really liked using them and can't wait to use them again.  





For my card, I really wanted to use the one of the sentiment stamps from My Sunshine.  I loved the bright pop of yellow with the rainbow umbrella.  I stamped You are my Sunshine sentiment using Bumblebee ink and die cut it with the My Sunshine Confetti Cuts.   The rule follower in me wasn't sure if the sentiment from My Sunshine could be used with two seals that needed an umbrella.   So for my card, the little seals are basking in the sunshine and using the umbrella to get a little shade!     






I really loved the pattern paper in the new Fun Times paper pad so I decided to build the rest of my scene with the patterned paper.    I added a strip of white to separate my sky and grass using the Double Edge Scallop Border Confetti Cuts.  I added some light blue and white twine at the top and some clear sequins to finish it off.  






My last card today, I used Sealiously again and created another sunburst pattern using the Stitched Rays Cover Panel and some Mist cardstock.    I then inked every other ray with the Iced Aqua ink.   I die cut my sun using the Flowers for Mom Confetti Cuts and Sunshine and Premier Polar White cardstock. The banner was created also from the Flowers for Mom Confetti Cuts and Rose cardstock.  I white heat embossed a sentiment from Sealiously onto the banner.   





The cloud, seal and rain drop images from Sealiously were stamped onto Premier Polar White cardstock and colored with my Copic markers.    I then die cut them with the Sealiously Confetti Cuts.   I used my Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen and added it to the rain drops  and the cloud.  I then added some Glossy Accents to the raindrops.   The photos don't pick upon this but it added the sparkle to my card that I always love. 





That is it for me today!   The new release is available now!    There is so much cuteness in this release!   Have fun hoping along with all the designers today!   Next up on the hop is Kelly Lunceford! She has some gorgeous projects this week.    The complete hop list is below!  I can't wait to check out everyone's projects for today!   Have fun hopping and shopping!  







Tricia Barber - that's me!


























SaveSave

11 comments:

  1. All of your cards are lovely! Love the gold embossed flower on navy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... everything is so amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and so cute. Great colors, patterns, details, and designs. And that seal is precious. Just lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! That navy and gold card is a stunner! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your card designs- so well done, too! The last card is super adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The seals --with the one shielding the other from the rain--so cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gold and navy card is especially pretty> Love the combination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling seal cards. Great stamp set for multiple uses. Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All three are stunning but that last one stole my heart! That selective inking on the rays is genius!

    ReplyDelete