Friday, March 23, 2018

Reverse Confetti - Color Throwdown Challenge

Woot! Woot!   It's Friday YAY!   I hope you have fun plans for the weekend!   I was able to sneak a little crafty time in this week and was excited that I got to play this week's Color Throwdown Challenge!   This week's challenge was black, white and peach (I used a light pink).   The peach on the inspiration photo looked more pinky peach to me than orange peach and I did not have any peach paper, so I improvised!  I hope that my card will be ok!







I knew instantly I wanted to use the new Sealiously stamp set by Reverse Confetti.   I stamped my image onto Premier Polar White cardstock and then die cut the image with the Sealiously Confetti Cuts.   I colored the cute little seal with my Copic markers in Warm Gray tones.







I used the new Stitched Rays Cover Panel and cut it from Piggy Bank cardstock.   I then sponged Piggy Bank ink on every other ray.   I then covered the inked rays with my Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen - there is glitter all over this card!    I just love this cover panel plain and inked up!  The cover panel will cover an entire A2 card front, the corners are slightly rounded, so I trim off a little from the side and bottom of the card front so that you don't see the tiny bit of white in each corner.






I die cut Midnight cardstock with the Scalloped Squares and then die cut it once more with Cloud White cardstock.   I used the wave from the Sealiously Confetti Cuts and die cut three Stone waves to add the ocean to my card.    The sentiment was stamped onto Flamingo cardstock and trimmed it down to a rectangle.






I had so much fun playing with the Color Throwdown challenge!    There is still time to play along!  Check out this link for more inspiration!   Happy Crafting!




















1 comment:

  1. This is adorable!! I LOVE your background. It is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete