Sunday, March 11, 2018

Reverse Confetti - Easter Card

Hello!   I hope you have had a great weekend!   I played along with Freshly Made Sketches and made an Easter card with a new and old Reverse Confetti Stamp Sets - Honey Bear and Hippity Hoppity.    Easter will be here before you know it!  




I stamped my images on Premier Polar White card stock and then Copic colored them.   The tree, bee and clouds are from the new set Honey Bear.  Instead of apples in my tree, I hide some Easter eggs for the bunny.   The bunny, basket and eggs are from the Hippity Hoppity stamp set.






My grass hill is from the new paper pad, Fun Times.    I cut the green patterned paper at an angle like the sketch and then lined it with a pretty scalloped edge with Edge Essentials.   I ink blended from Iced Aqua ink for the sky and then stamped my sentiment in Lagoon ink.  









 The panel was placed on a Kraft cardstock.   I added some yellow twine with a pink felt flower cut with the Berry Sweet Confetti cuts.  I actually finished the inside of my card with the other bunny and more of the patterned paper from Fun Times.   (I forgot to take a photo of the inside.)

Here is a link to the sketch.   I hope you have a fantastic week!  















SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable scene you've created! The eggs in the tree are so cute and that bunny is the sweetest! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable Easter card - what a gorgeous set. You've showcased it perfectly! Thanks for playing along at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete