Monday, July 9, 2018

MFT Card Challenges - Jungle Gym

I am popping in to share a card that I created for this week's MFT's Sketch Challenge.    I absolutely adore the Jungle Gym set!    I love the little tiger and monkey swinging around!   So adorable! 



I started with the background that was ink smooshed with Distress Inks.   I colored the cute little images with my Copic markers.   I just couldn't cover up the cute little tiger with my sentiment so I put it to the side.   The sentiment is from More Essential Sentiments.   





I added some cute little jewels that I just picked up from Little Things from Lucy's Cards - it is a Jewel Rainbow Sparkle mix and there are so many different colors.   I will definitely need to get another pack of those.   







I used the Stitched Scalloped Basic Edge and the Basic Edge Dienamics to trim the panel like the sketch.    

Here is a link to the sketch if you want to play along! 



No comments:

Post a Comment