Monday, July 30, 2018

Reverse Confetti - Mod Floral Stack & Nuts about You

Hello!    I am joining in the Color Throwdown Challenge and Addicted to CAS today and sharing a card I made with the Reverse Confetti Mod Floral Stack stamp set and Confetti Cuts - this time using the stamp set to create mushrooms for my little scene!  





  I started off with the Stitched Square Confetti Cuts and trimmed some white card stock down and then added it to a 4 1/4 card base.   I stamped the smallest floral with Salsa ink onto Premier Polar White card stock along with the porcupine from Nuts About You.   I colored the porcupine with my Copic markers.   








  I trimmed down some green patterned paper from the Cheerful & Kind paper pad with the Stitched Squares and the grassy border die in the Nuts About You Confetti Cuts set.    For my "mushrooms", I added some stems using the tree trunk from the Honey Bear stamp set with Stone ink.   




Here is a close up of the mushrooms! 

I stamped a sentiment from the Mod Floral Stack stamp set with Midnight ink onto some Stone cardstock strip.    I covered my clouds from Honey Bear with some crystal glitter.    Here is a link for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge.    Here is the link for the Addicted to CAS - Summertime.








Reverse Confetti is having a sale right now thru July 31st - save 20% your order of $50 or more.    See this link if you want to shop.   You still have some time! 



 I hope you have a great day!   Thanks for stopping by! 




No comments:

Post a Comment