Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Countdown to Confetti - Word Up & Hatbox Florals

Welcome to day one of the Countdown to Confetti March Release.   This is a fabulous release!   I am absolutely in love with everything that Jen has brought us with this release!!!!!    I had so much fun creating projects, so let's get started sharing the projects that I have for you today!   I have some of the new dies and I will be sharing several projects that I made with Word Up and Hatbox Florals.   

Word Up is such an awesome sentiment stamp set.   The font is tiny and perfect!   There are XX sentiments in this stamp set!   I stamped a sentiment on a strip of Midnight card stock and then white heat embossed it.    For my card I used the new Confetti Cuts Word Duo: hello and thanks.   







 I used my Gansai Tambi watercolors and created two panels with greens and blues.   I then die cut the word hello from the watercolor panel and layered several hello die cuts from white card stock.   The pocket is actual a new tag called Stitched Hex Tag.   I cut off the top of the tag with the hole and made it look like a pocket.    







I thought of this afterward but I could have just put adhesive on the sides and you could put a gift card in the pocket!   I layered my watercolored panel with a previously released Striped Circle Cover Panel Confetti Cuts.   






  
I made two cards with the Word Up stamp set and paired with the new Confetti Cuts Word Duo's.   I had so much fun with the watercolor panel in my first card, that I did another watercolor panel this time with a rainbow theme!   Again, I did two panels so that I could die cut the word hooray using the new Word Duo cheers & hooray Confetti Cuts.  






 I again layered the watercolor die cut with several hooray's cut from white cardstock.   I stamped my sentiment again onto a strip of Midnight cardstock and then white heat embossed it.   I nestled it with the Word Duo hooray die cut and adhered it directly to the card panel.     For my main card panel, I used another previous released Triangles Cover Panel Confetti Cuts.    I then added some jewels in the rainbow colors to the card for some sparkle. 








  I love these new Word Duos!   There are a total of four sets:  hello & thanks, cheers & hooray, love & xoxo, and finally mom & dad.    These are perfect to pair with the new Word Up stamp set!    








For my final project today, I made a Mother's Day card with the new Hatbox Florals Stamp and Confetti Cuts.   I started off with a white card panel and used the floral image and stamped it several times masking it to cover the top corner of the card panel.   I then colored it with my Copic markers.    






I die cut a Stitched Hex Tag and then stamped and embossed a sentiment from Hatbox Florals and then layered it on top of the colored card panel.    I stamped and die cut the floral hatbox and colored it with my Copics.    I then added it with foam tape to the tag.    The card panel was mounted onto a frame that was die cut with the new Stitched Rectangles Frame Confetti Cuts.    I layered it behind my card panel instead of on top of the panel.   You can see one of the three stitched lines on the rectangle frame.   





I added a thin ribbon to my tag that I had in my stash.   It was an older Martha Stewart ribbon.   I loved how it turned out and now I am ready for Mother's day!   This stamp set is perfect for creating really sweet feminine cards!   





That is all that I have to share with you today!   Didn't I tell you that this is such a fabulous release!   We have two more days to share more of the March release and then we will celebrate the release with a Blog Hop on the 8th!     


Reverse Confetti is giving away a $15 gift certificate to one blog commenter and also to one Facebook commenter.   Here is a link for the Reverse Confetti Facebook page.   Please leave a comment on each sneak peak post for each designer, below is a link list for each one!  

 Comments will close at noon CST on the 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm CST on March 7th on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook page!  Please check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details on the giveaways!!  


All products will be available for purchase on March 8th! 


Here is a full list of all the designers to see more inspiration! 








21 comments:

  1. I'M m so in love with all that colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watercolored look for your first two cards! :) So pretty, especially when combined with those cover plates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricia, love the inky goodness on your first two cards and that smidge of ribbon on your Hatbox Florals card is perfect. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first 2 cards are so cheerful! Love the Mother's Day card, too. This release is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty looks! Love the first water color because it is in my favorite color combo, would very well brighten my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your backgrounds on the first two cards and the Mother's Day card is so sweet. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful group of cards, love the colors of the two backgrounds, Tricia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty! love your watercolor peeking through!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you didn't paint all of the shapes. NICE

    ReplyDelete
  10. This March release looks like it is going to be so much fun! I love all the flower stamps! I also love the stitched cover plates. I love to make white on white cards but with this stitched cover plate, my cards will look even more classy and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All three cards are so bright and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the die cuts. I've been
    having fun with cuts that I can
    mix the colors. These are on
    my list. Great cards.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great colors and designs! I love the green shades in the HELLO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute ideas! Love the new dies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally STUNNING!! I LOVE the beautiful way you colored in each of the images and your fun use of the cover dies. FANTASTIC design!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a delightful set of cards. This new release is so versatile. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great colors and designs. I really like the stitched hex tag.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The geometric cards are very colorful but my favorite is the pretty card with the basket of flowers. Love the spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all the new products. I love the geometric design. Love your colors, coloring, and design on the mothers day card. Both just wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the products! Love the work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome cards! Love these new stamps and dies! Gorgeous Mother's Day card!

    ReplyDelete