Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Reverse Confetti - Spring Pals

Hello 'Fetti Fans!   I am playing along with this month's Stock Your Stash Challenge over at Reverse Confetti.   This month's theme is Easter/Spring and the new Spring Pals stamp set was just perfect for the card idea that I had in mind.     I am really into the slim line cards right now!   I love that you can use a business size envelope to send in the mail and it does not cost any extra in postage!   This panel give you so much room to add a ton of stamped images!  







I started off with some Bristol Smooth card stock and ink blended with Distress Oxides in Tumbled Glass, Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn.    I used the Nuts about You Confetti Cuts to make a grassy border for the Spring Pals. 






I then splattered the sky and grassy pieces with water.   The card panel is 3 1/2 in x 8 1/2 in.   The panels were trimmed down a 1/4 in.   I popped up two of the grassy card panels with foam tape.   
Aren't these images just adorable!   I love the little duck with the baby chicks.  There are many accessory stamps that you can use to build some great scenes! 







I stamped all my images onto Premier Polar White and then colored with my Copic markers.    I added small details with a white gel pen.    The clouds are from Honey Bear Confetti Cuts.   The sentiment is from Spring Pals and was stamped with Island Blue ink.   I added a few sequins here and there for a little sparkle.    







There is a few days left to play along with the Stock Your Stash Challenge!  Click on this link to find out more details on the challenge! Come check it out and play and if you post your creations on social media, please be sure to use the hashtag: #SYSChallenge


Thanks for stopping by!   Hope you will play along! 


No comments:

Post a Comment