Sunday, March 10, 2019

Reverse Confetti - Floral Gem & Word Up

Happy Sunday!   We are finally seeing the sun today after several misty rainy days!    I am so ready for Spring and warmer days with sunshine!     I made a Mother's Day card today using the Color Throwdown Challenge and some of the new products from Reverse Confetti.  









The color challenge was using Gray, Purple, Lavender and Kraft.    I stamped the images from Floral Gem onto some Arches Cold Press watercolor paper and then clear heat embossed it.    I colored it with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers using the colors from the challenge.    





I used the new Mom & Dad Word Duo Confetti Cuts and die cut mom several times from Royal Purple card stock and layered them on top of one another.    Next I stamped a sentiment onto Midnight from Word Up and trimmed it down to place under the Mom die cut.     I die cut the images from Floral Gem with the Floral Gem Confetti Cut and then layered them onto a Stone card base with foam tape.  






 I had taken the Stone card stock and ran it thru my Big Shot with the Stitched Rays Cover Panel.    I added several purple and lavender jewels to finish off the card.   That is it for me today!    Here is a link for the Color Throwdown Challenge #533.    I hope you get a chance to get crafty today!  


 




1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful Mother's Day card, Tricia! I love how you used the colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!!

    ReplyDelete