Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Reverse Confetti - Ice Cream Social

Hey there!   I am playing along with the Color Throwdown Challenge this week, the colors are Coral, Aqua and Navy!    





I used the new Ice Cream Social stamp set from Reverse Confetti 
along with the new Split Circles Cover Panel to create a card to send to a friend.  I stamped the puppies from Ice Cream Social onto Premier Polar White and then colored with my Copics.   I die cut with the Ice Cream Social Confetti Cuts.   




Next I die cut the Split Circles Cover Panel from Navy card stock and then cut a piece from the cover panel to create a split panel and added a sentiment from Word Up to the white card base.   I backed the Navy Split Circles Cover Panel with some Iced Aqua card stock.   I added some coral enamel dots from my stash!   





 This is such a great color combination!   I just love it!    Thanks for stopping by!  

Here is the link for the Color Throwdown Challenge 544! 






1 comment:

  1. This is so darn adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete