Thursday, May 23, 2019

SugarPea Designs - Elephant Parade


Hello there!   It's Tricia here today sharing a birthday card using Elephant Parade and CarnivalScape.   These two sets go so well together!   It is really easy to create a bright and colorful card using the landscape die with either white or black card stock.   The colorful stamped images and ink blended background really pop off the die cut landscape panel.   I used white but this would look great as well with a black landscape panel.   










The stamped images for my card today are from Elephant Parade.   This is one of my favorite SugarPea stamp sets!   I love creating scene cards and the images in this set allow you to make so many different scenes!   I colored my images with Copic markers.   The sentiment from Elephant Parade was stamped onto black card stock and white heat embossed.   I cut the end off at an angle.   






The main card panel was ink blended with some Distress Inks: Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, and Fossilized Amber.   I die cut the CarnivalScape from white card stock and added to the ink blended panel with foam tape to allow it to pop up off the card.   I added my stamped images from Elephant Parade with foam tape.   







 For a final touch, I added some matching jewels for a little bit of sparkle.  Thanks so much for joining me today!   I hope you have a wonderful day!  











No comments:

Post a Comment