Sunday, May 12, 2019

Reverse Confetti - Party Animal

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!    I had a little crafty time yesterday and played along with The Card Concept.    The challenge this week was an inspiration photo of Galoshes Galore.   I created my card based upon the bright color of the galoshes.   








I used the new Party Animal stamp set and Confetti Cuts and paired it with the Over the Rainbow Confetti Cuts.    I started out stamping several images from Party Animal onto Premier Polar White card stock and then colored with my Copic markers.   I pulled the colors from the galoshes into my images.   









The rainbow was also colored with my Copics as well.    I just loved this last release from Reverse Confetti!    To create my card panel, I trimmed down some white card stock to 8.5 x 3.5 inches.  I love these slimline cards!     I ink blended with Mermaid Lagoon and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks.   I left the panel just as is and love the bright and bold color and how the colored images just popped of the panel.   I added a few details with my white gel pen.





For my grass, I used the recently released Stitched Note & Frames Confetti Cuts and used the smallest stitched piece and ink blended with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks.   Onto this panel, I die cut from white card stock the "party" from Party & Celebrate Confetti Cuts.  






I stamped a sentiment from Party Animal onto Midnight card stock and white heat embossed it.   I added some die cut clouds from Over the Rainbow Confetti Cuts.   I wanted the top monkey to appear as if he is flying in the sky with his bicycle and balloons.    I was inspired for this idea from the release week and Keeway Tsao card that you can see here.   It was absolutely adorable!     


Here is the link for The Card Concept Galoshes Galore challenge!  

Thank you for stopping by!  





3 comments:

  1. OMG . . . adorable card. Love that cute little monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOOO CUTE!! I love the monkeys and the fun use of the rainbow!! GREAT design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love the use of the bright colors, the rainbows and monkeys as well as the overall theme! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept- hugs and we hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete