Saturday, February 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti February Blog Hop

It's time again for the Reverse Confetti Blog Hop!   For our hop today we are all sharing cards made with cute critters!!!!  I used the new Crafty Critters.  I just love this set and can't stop using it!    You should have hopped to me from Amy Kolling's blog.   To see the full list for the blog hop, check out the list at the end of my post!  





I stamped two of the critters and then a whole bunch of the accessories.  This will be a Valentine's Day card for someone special!    I stamped my images onto Premier Polar White cardstock and then die cut out with the Crafty Critters Confetti Cuts.   I colored all my images with Copic Markers.    





For my card panel, I used the Circle of Hearts Cover Panel and die cut it from Premier Polar White and then backed it with some Piggy Bank cardstock.   I then added this to a white card base. 






I stamped a sentiment from So Very Lovely stamp set and white embossed the sentiment onto a strip of Midnight card stock.  I made the strip 5 1/2 inches long to cover the entire panel.  I then added it with some foam tape. 



I layered all my images over the sentiment.  I added some details with my white gel pen and some crystal glaze over the hearts.   


I cannot wait to hop around to see all the cute critters!  So much inspiration with some of my favorite type of stamp sets!   Have fun hopping!  Next up is Lisa Henke's blog. 








5 comments:

  1. hear circle background is super-fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that background die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. I love your circle of hearts background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Very well colored and I also love the circle hearts background!

    ReplyDelete