Thursday, February 13, 2020

SugarPea Designs - Strike Up the Band

Hey there!   It's Tricia here today to share a Spring birthday card using Strike Up the Band.   As I was making this card, it was snowing at my house!  I live in Atlanta, it was a little unexpected since we had almost seventy degrees the week before.   The warm weather has me ready for Spring.  




I decided to pair the new Laurel Leaves Stencil and SugarCut Bamboo Garden as the foundation for my card.    I inked pink ink onto pink cardstock.   I trimmed it with the Card Front Element Builder SugarCut with the large scalloped rectangle.   I die cut Bamboo Garden with white and light grey cardstock.    






I stamped my images from Strike Up the Band onto Neenah cardstock and then colored with my Copics.   I die cut with the Strike Up the Band SugarCut.    I stamped a sentiment from Everyday Sentiments and trimmed it with the Sentiment Strips SugarCut.    




I hope you have a wonderful day!     




1 comment:

  1. This is an adorable card, the elephant is so cute and sweet!

    ReplyDelete