Wednesday, February 19, 2020

SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge - February

Hey there!  It's time for a new Mix It Up Challenge at SugarPea Designs.   I was so inspired this month, I created two cards!   You have all month to play along and the more times you play along during the month using SugarPea Designs product, the better chance you have of winning a $50 gift certificate to our store!


Here is my first card, I used Heart Prints and created this super quick and easy card that can be used for anniversary or anytime you want to share some love! 


I used the Spots and Stripes Brights paper pad that is currently on a great sale right now!!!!   I add a white panel die cut with the Postage Stamp SugarCuts.   The sentiment is stamped from Heart Prints onto a sentiment banner from Card Front Element Builder II.   




One of my favorite hearts in the Heart Prints is the thumbprint heart!   I just love it.   I stamped it out in pink ink and paired it with a die cut with the Simple Heart SugarCut.   The Heart Prints and Simple Heart SugarCut makes such easy quick and simple card designs!   


I just love the bright pink.   I was inspired by this month's challenge photo and all the yummy cookie hearts on a platter!




The card was so quick that I decided to make another one!   This time I went a little bolder and instead of the pink I went with bright red.   Instead of one stamped heart, I stamped three of the patterns from Heart Prints with bright red ink and paired it with a Simple Heart SugarCut.     



Instead of the Postage Stamp SugarCut I used the Scalloped die cut from the Card Front Element Builder from bright red cardstock.   




I placed the hearts into a symmetrical pattern and added the same sentiment strip from Card Front Element Builder with another sentiment stamped from Heart Prints stamp set. 



Again, super simple, quick and easy!

See the details below for the challenge rules and opportunity for a prize!  You can use the sketch or the inspiration photo or sketch!  Either one or both!   

Here is the link to the SugarPea Designs Blog and on the right side bar you can get to the current challenge! 

Thanks for stopping by! 




No comments:

Post a Comment