Saturday, February 1, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - February Release - Happy Sky



It's time for the Whimsy Stamps February Release!   There are some super cute and adorable products available with this month's release!  I am sharing three new products in my post today - Happy Sky Clear Stamp set along with the Happy Sky Die set and the new Rainbow Words Border die set.     





I just love hot air balloons and love to color them.    I think because you can color them in so many different ways that it really makes it fun.   Just google hot air balloons and you will see so much inspiration!    









I stamped and die cut the Happy Sky set and then colored with my Copic markers.   I knew that I wanted one of zebra balloon to be a rainbow and then colored the other two to match along with the rainbow balloon.   I used the Slimline Postage Die and die cut from white card stock.    





I die cut the Rainbow Words Border die from white cardstock as well and trimmed them down to fit along the Slimline Postage die.   I added this with foam tape to a light grey card base.   I ink blended onto a white card panel with Distress Oxide ink in Spun Sugar.   I layered this under the Slimline Postage Die.   I stamped a sentiment from Happy Sky to the inked panel.   I then added some pink jewels to the card.    





I just love this stamp set!     It has some super cute images!    

Take a look at the new February release here! 
Check out some of the Whimsy Design team creations with the February release! 




No comments:

Post a Comment