Monday, November 29, 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Penguin Winter

I am sharing a new stamp set and die from Whimsy Stamps in this cute scene card.   Whimsy Stamps has some great Slimline shaped dies!   These are two new dies called Slimline Tapered Frames and Slimline Tapered Layers.  A spin on the basic sets that you can use to create great foundations for your cards! 


I used the new Penguin Winter stamp set and colored them with my Copic markers.   I trimmed the images out with my Scan and Cut and then added some details with a white gel pen and Distress Stickles!  


I love these snow filled trees!  How adorable!  I ink blended the background with Distress Oxide inks: Wilted Violet, Spun Sugar and Victorian Velvet.  I added some some with my white gel pen. 



Check out the new release at Whimsy Stamps!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment