Thursday, August 3, 2023

Inspired by Challenge - Ice Cream Party

Hello!  It's time for an Inspired by Challenge this week!  I used a older Reverse Confetti stamp and die set called Ice Cream Social.  I really miss Reverse Confetti!   I started by masking off a square on my main card panel.  I then ink blended with Taylored Expressions Cupcake ink and then used Watermelon ink with the small ice cream stamps onto the inked panel.  I then covered it Nuvo Glitter Paste. 



I stamped the images from Ice Cream Social and colored with my Copic markers.  I then die cut them out with the matching dies.  I layered onto the panel with foam tape.   I then stamped a sentiment from the stamp set onto a banner die called Tear Strip Banner die.  Come join us at the Inspired by Challenge - you can use the photo or the sketch!  Link up your projects on the Inspired by Challenge blog! 






Thanks for stopping by! 










No comments:

Post a Comment