Thursday, August 17, 2023

Oceans of Love

 Hello!  I am sharing a card I made for the Inspired by Challenge!  This week's them is Fish!  I used on older MFT Stamp called Gill Friends from Birdie Brown.  You can still find this set around but I don't see it on the MFT Stamps site.   I used a wave stencil to create the deep blue for my ocean.  I started with teal cardstock and then added dark blue navy ink along with teal ink and blended on to the colored card panel.  This was much easier than starting with a white card base.   






I stamped and die cut my images and then added details with a white gel pen.  I used Copic markers to color in all the fish.   The sentiment is from another older Birdie Brown stamp set!   I added some dark jewels and to add more sparkle I used my Spectrum Noir sparkle pen.  Come join in the fun at Inspired by Challenge blog!  



Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment: