Thursday, August 10, 2023

Taylored Expressions - Big Happy

Hello!  It's time for another Inspired By Design Challenge!  Today it is all about the alphabet or you can use a big bold sentiment for your card!  I chose to use the big bold sentiment. I have had the Big Happy Cling and Clear combo stamp for a while and inked it up all rainbow.  There are several different type of sentiments and I decided to go with one I could use for my upcoming anniversary! 


I used several Taylored Expressions Inks:  Fruit Punch, Pumpking, Mango, Lime Zest and Blue Raspberry inks.  I added some dot details to the letters and then stamped the "you make me" from the clear stamp set with black ink.  I added some clear sparkling sequins to finish it off.  I layered onto a panel of Cookie Monster cardstock.  Join the weekly challenge here! 



Happy Crafting! 

1 comment: