Thursday, August 31, 2023

Sunflowers - Pink Fresh Studios

 Hello!  It's time for another weekly challenge at Inspired By.  This week's challenge is Sunflowers!  I love to color flowers and had this Sunflower stamp set from Pink Fresh Studios.   I decided to go with a fall color inspiration!  Once August hits, I am so ready for fall!  My sentiment is from Poppy Stamps Foil it and die cut combo.  



I used the new The Greetery Aida Cloth Texture Plate to add some texture to my background panel.   I stamped the images from Sunflower stamp from Pink Fresh Studios and colored with my Copic markers.  This stamp is unique in that the entire stamp set stamps out multiple images and the die will die cut all the images at once.  I do have to put into my Misti at an angle.   But I love that there is only one die to place on the stamped images to cut them all out at once! 





Come play along with the challenge this week!  Have a great day! 





2 comments: