Thursday, September 21, 2023

Oh Nuts! - The Greetery

 Hello!  I hope you are doing well today.   It's time again for another Inspired By Challenge!   This week's inspiration is Acorns - there is an inspiration photo and a sketch, you can use one or both!   I used some of my new The Greetery August release products that I just bought.  I used the Jumbo Curiosity: Acorns Die, Fall Foodie stamp set and the Herringbone Parquet die. 


I added a previously released die called Big Branches: Ruscus die.  I used two die cuts and then trimmed one and popped it up in various places to surround the acorns.   I love the pop of orange against the dark browns!  I splattered the leaves with some dark ink.  


To finish off the card, I added some gold pearls from Pink Fresh.  I hope that you get an opportunity to play along!  Check out the blog post here! 





I used Distress Oxide inks to add details to my die cuts in rich browns, oranges and greens.   To add details to the panel, I used some Black Soot Distress Oxide ink.  I embossed the sentiments with gold embossing powder onto some dark brown cardstock.     Thanks for stopping by! 





No comments:

Post a Comment