Thursday, September 28, 2023

Happy Fright Night -Taylored Expressions

 Hello!  Happy Fall!  You know I just love Halloween.  I have been getting into all the spooky things and using my Halloween and Fall inspired stamps and dies!  My house is all decked out!  Still thinking about what I may do with my outside to make it all spooky!  But I know one thing for sure, we cannot wait to do some pumpkin carving.  That will need to wait till Halloween!  Until then, I can create spooky cards! 


For the Inspired By Challenge this week, the inspiration is Pumpkins!  EEK!  I used all Taylored Expressions for my project today: 

Stamp: Spooky Season Stamp 

Die: Snack-O-Lantern Shaker Die 

Inks: Mango, Pumpkin, Peaches'n Cream, Sweet Potato Pie, Plum Punch, VersaFine Clair Nocturne


I started by inking my panel with the Peaches'n Cream, Sweet Potato Pie, Pumpkin and Plum Punch.   I then stamped the panel with the Spooky Seasons Stamp and used the VersaFine Clair Nocturne for the bats.   I then splattered the panel with Chocolate Truffle ink.  I then splattered it with Silver Metallic inks from Tim Holtz.    


I die cut the Snack-O-Lantern from black licorice and some yellow cardstock from my scraps.  I stamped and embossed a sentiment from Spooky Season and then ink blended the XXXX panel with Mango ink.  I finished the card by adding some orange stars from the Halloween Bit's & Pieces.  I just LOVE how the card turned out!!! 


Come play along with the Inspired By Challenge! 

Happy Halloween! 


No comments:

Post a Comment