Friday, September 1, 2023

Poppy Stamps - Poppy Challenge - Old School

 Hello!  I am participating in the Poppy Stamps - Poppy Challenge this month.  The theme this month is Old School - mixing old and new products or using an older technique.   I created this Halloween card using some old and newer products from Poppy Stamps, see my link list below.  I started off with inking up a panel with Distress Inks in Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey, Dusty Concord and Wilted Violet.  I then splattered it with white paint and water.   I set it aside to dry.  



I created the Haunted House from the Neighborhood Home Popup Easel Set craft die and put it off centered on the card and actual cut off a portion of the house to allow for my Boo Outline die.  I glued the windows and doors shifted to make it look like the house is old and breaking down!  I added a vellum panel behind the windows.  



I die cut the ghost from the Halloween Assemblage die from white card stock and white glitter paper from the Glitzy Glitter pad.  I die cut the Whittle Scary Guys die from white and white glitter paper.  I offset the glitter paper to give them a bit of sparkle.  


To finish off the panel, I die cut the Boo Outline from black and white glitter paper and added to the main panel.   Check out the challenge here at Poppy Stamps blog! 

Have a great and crafty day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment