Thursday, September 14, 2023

You're Unbe-LEAF-able!

 Hello everyone!  I am sharing my card that I made for the Inspired By Challenge!   I had SO MUCH FUN creating this card!  First off, I got all inky with my surgical gloves and many different Distress Inks!  I did a lot of ink smooshing!  I have not done this in such a long time!  I trimmed down a 3.5 inch square of watercolor cardstock and then got to inking, spritzing and smooshing!  


I knew I wanted several different colors of leafs.  So I paired three different colors of Distress Inks to create burgundy, orange, yellow, green and brown leaves.  I would ink, spray, splatt and dry the squares with my heat gun.  I repeated this till I got some light and dark areas.   I then splattered with some dark brown watercolor.    






I had some large leaves and smaller leaves and went with the smaller leaves.   I popped up each leaf with foam tape.  I then added a sentiment from The Greetery with the Way to Grow stamp set.   I used a die cut flag from Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Die.  


Come join us at the Inspired By Challenge!!! 



2 comments: