Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lawn Fawn - Happy Trails

I have a weakness for the camper stamp sets.   I think they are so cute.    They are popping up all over the place!  Every time I see one, I want to get it!  I had gotten this stamp set and die set from Lawn Fawn shortly after the release.   Soon afterward My Favorite Things released some new products with a similar theme.   I am hooked!  They are just adorable. I made this card a couple of weeks ago but did not have time to photograph card.  


I started off with some Smooth White Card stock from MFT and used my Distress inks to do the background sky.  I don't have the colors used but Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers and Broken China is usually my go to colors for sky. I used a little Black Soot at the top to just darken it up.      I used my Simon Says Falling Stars die to create the starry background. (just love this die!!  Waited a long time for it to come back in stock - watched it FOREVER!)   

I created the landscape with more Smooth White Card stock, Distress inks and my Mama Elephant Landscape trio die to make some hills.    I colored images with Copic markers.   They were cut out with the matching dies.   I used a MFT Blueprint 2 for the sentiment strip and added a heart from Blueprints 8.   Added some Wink of Stella glitter pen and call it done!   

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment