Monday, March 24, 2014

Roughing it --- Love these new camp related stamps!


When I saw this stamp set and die, I could not wait to get it!   I was not a big camper until a few years ago.  Camping is so much better with a camper than a tent!   I love being outdoors and being around a campfire.      Here are two cards that I created with the new MFT Roughing it stamp set and Happy Camper die.    

My first card, uses the Happy Camper die and Campy Tree lines from MFT.   This card was all dies but I loved building my camper.       On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Roughing it stamp set -- You make me a Happy Camper!    This could easily be a thank you card for someone. 



Paper:   MFT Jelly Bean Green, Whip Cream, Wild Cherry, Steel Grey,  Sweet Tooth, SU Soft Sky, Soft Suede, PI Kraft
Tools:  MFT Happy Camper Die, Flat Bottomed clouds and Campy Tree Lines


For my next card, I decided to create a night sky with some Mister Huey's Color Mist in Opaque White.  Instead of misting the paper, unscrew the cap and use the spray to tap some stars out on the Nightshift blue paper.    Set aside to dry, I zapped it with my heat gun but you can see that it may still be a little wet underneath, I got a small smear on the right side when I was applying some adhesive.  




Stamps:  MFT Roughing It
Paper:  PI Kraft, MFT Whip Cream, Nightshift Blue, Jellybean green, Copic 
Tools:  Copic Markers, ME Creative Cuts Landscape trio


Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment