Thursday, March 6, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 209 - Stylish Friends


Hope you are having an awesome week!   Loved this week's sketch from Karen Giron at the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.    I saw a really cute card by Karen Motz that used some of my favorite Uptown Girls from Stamping Bella, it made me think of my MFT WBD Stylish Friends.      


The images were colored with Copics and then I added some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter here and there.  It is hard to see in the photo.   The paper is from Basic Grey, True Love.   Love this pack, love all the colors in it.   I used the colors in the pack to pick out colors for the girls.   


Stamps:  MFT WBD Stylish Friends
Paper: SU Soft Suede, SU Early Espresso, Basic Grey True Love, SU Baja Breeze
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools: MFT Mini Tabs Foursome, Copics

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment