Saturday, May 5, 2018

Countdown to Confetti - Hey Sugar & Birthday Wishes


It is Day One of the Countdown to the May Reverse Confetti Release and it Reverse Confetti's Fifth Birthday Celebration!!!   So to start off today, I am sharing a birthday card with the new Birthday Wishes and Candles Confetti Cut!   Those candles are just begging for a shaker card!    









To start, I die cut some Premier Polar White cardstock with the new Stitched Square and then ran it thru my Big Shot again with the Candles Confetti Cut.   I then ran some RC Aqua cardstock with the Stitched Squares and created a frame by using the two largest squares. I then used Bumblebee, Parakeet and Lagoon ink onto some Bristol Smooth cardstock.   I then layered my Candle cut cardstock with the RC Aqua frame and then backed it with some clear plastics.   I added two layers of foam tape and then filled with with some Martha Stewart Stars & Hearts glitter.  






 I then added my ink blended panel and layered it onto a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 card base with RC Aqua card stock.    Next I die cut some more Premier Polar White cardstock with the Flowers for Mom banner and stamped a sentiment from the new Birthday Wishes stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black ink.   I used my MISTI to curve the sentiment to match the banner.    I finished it off by adding some clear sequins.   









Next up is Hey Sugar!   I love DONUTS!  This set made me want to create a Donut Cake!   I have been doing Weight Watchers since February and have not eaten a donut since I started and I do miss them.  I won't lie, these made me really want to go buy some donuts.   








I used the new Paper Bliss paper pad and matched my Donuts to the paper pad.    I colored each a different color.    I used the new Blocked Out Square Panel on the top half of my card base and wanted it to look like the Donuts were piled on a counter top.    I used the Edge Essentials and die cut some Rose cardstock for my table top.  







  I also stamped my sentiment from Hey Sugar onto one of the tags from the Goodie Box Additions.   I piled my donuts up onto the card panel in a stack with foam tape and added some glitter with my Spectrum Noir clear glitter brush.   





Reverse Confetti is giving away a $25 gift certificate to one blog commenter and also to one Facebook commenter.   Here is a link for the Reverse Confetti Facebook page.   Please leave a comment on each sneak peak post for each designer and 'Fetti Friends, below is a link list for each one!  

 Comments will close at noon CST on May7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm CST on May 7th on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Facebook page!  Please check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details on the giveaways!!  

Please be sure to check back with me for more sneaks on the 6th and 7th!  We will have a new release hop on the 8th.  All products will be available for purchase on May 8th! 




Tricia Barber - that's me!





















Thank you for stopping by! 




SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

22 comments:

  1. Oh Tricia, your shaker card is absolutely GORGEOUS.
    Loving your tower of donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute cards! LOVE your shaker, and that tower of donuts makes me grin from ear to ear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards! Really like all of that shine behind the candles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your donut card the best but the candle shaker card is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the beautiful shaker! Great card for a guy. And who
    doesn't love donuts?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I would struggle, if I was on weight watchers and had to make donut cards. Talk about drooling. Can you eat the card, bow many points is that!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The background die does look like confetti, especially with sprinkles donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SQUEAL!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!! I CAN'T WAIT to see what else you've created!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Amazing. Thanks so much for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cute cards! Love your choice of colors! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that blocked out square panel!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two super cute cards today...love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific cards! What a lovely and fun shaker card, classy yet festive. And, who wouldn't love a great big pile of donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards! I love that you used the candle die cuts for a shaker card. The sparkly stars and sequins are so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, love your cards! Can't wait for those birthday candle confetti cuts!! SWOON!! The blocked out square panel looks great! I am in a sugar coma just looking at that card, but oh what fun!! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colors you chose for these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another great new release. Love your colors, patterns, texture, and design. Great tips on curving your sentiment. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your birthday shaker card is adorable and who could turn down a huge stack of donuts...not me!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This birthday candles are so fun and festive! I love that you created a shaker card too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. the candles are fantastic.
    Fun to make a shaker out of them.
    The stack of donuts is making me
    hungry. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lol your cards make me smile so much fun

    ReplyDelete