Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Reverse Confetti - New Release Blog Hop!!!!

It's time to shop!!!!!   The release is now available to purchase at Reverse Confetti.  Today is the New Release Blog Hop where we show you more projects made with the new release products.    I pulled out all the stops for my first card!  There is ton's of stamping and embossing on my card!  I used the new Pattern Blocks and created my own background.   









This stamps remind me of my grandmother's hand made scrap quilts.  She would use up scraps of material and cut them into blocks and piece them together in tons of random patterns and colors.   So that was my inspiration for the card.    I stamped the Pattern Block using both stamps and creating a block pattern.  I heat embossed it directly onto my Stormy card base.    I die cut the new Stitched Squares using the two largest to make a frame out of RC Aqua cardstock.   







I stamped my sentiment onto Premier Polar White cardstock and heat embossed it as well.   I used a double layer of foam tape and then added a variety of sequins.    To add an accent to my panel, I used the Boho Vibes stamp set and embossed with Liquid Plaitnum embossing powder onto Lead card stock and then die cut it out with the Boho Vibes Confetti Cuts.    I added a natural twine hemp bow to complete the design.     





It is Reverse Confetti's 5th birthday, so I had to create another birthday card using this new release. 
The Candle Confetti and the new Birthday Sentiment stamp set are a staple that you will reach for time and time again for those special days.   After cutting the Candle Confetti Cut out,  I decided to back the white panel with the new Paper Bliss pattern paper to make multi colored candles.   






 I stamped the birthday sentiment with Abyss ink onto Piggy Bank cardstock.  I layered up some more pattern paper from the Paper Bliss paper pad to the card base and finished it off with some aqua twine.    I added a few sprinkles of some sequins.   









This is my final card to share with you today, but it is a quick and easy one to make.   I love to make really detailed cards but I also like to make quick and easy cards too.    My mom meets up with a group of ladies on occasion and she will be hosting them soon and asked if I would come and help them make cards.   So I wanted to a make a quick and easy card that people who have never stamped could easily make.   





 I started with a 4 1/4 square card base of white card stock.   I used the new Diamond Stripe Square Confetti Cut and die cut Iced Aqua and Bumblebee cardstock to do a pattern inlay.    I laid my main die cut panel on the card base and used my MISTI to stamp the floral design in Iced Aqua ink using the Pattern Block stamp set.    Then I stamped a sentiment from the same set in Versafine Onyx Black ink.   I love the fine line of this sentiment font!   I then added my die cuts with adhesive and started filling in the pattern with the Bumblebee cardstock.   For a final touch, I added some sequins.  






That is it for me! For more inspiration, please hop along to each of the blog hop posts listed below!  I can't wait to hop along myself to see all the wonderful creations!    Don't forget to shop for you new release items!!!   


Tricia Barber - that's me!



























SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. Love how you used both background stamps together. It looks like a quilt on your first card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are wonderful! I love your colorful candles, and love your blocked "quilt" design, too. And you came up with a fabulous project for your mom's friends to make! They are going to be so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricia, these are all so fabulous. The first one is super eye catching with the pop of aqua!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards! I love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really fabulous cards! Love the colors -

    ReplyDelete