Sunday, May 20, 2018

Reverse Confetti - Mahalo

Happy Sunday!   We are in graduation mode and it leaves little time for crafting for me.   I made this quick card using the new Diamond Stripe Square Confetti Cuts along with Pattern Blocks and Mahalo stamp sets.  






I realized over the past few weeks, I am completely out of thank you cards and need to make a few for the next few weeks.     I used a color combo from this Color Challenge - CAS Color & Sketches and I am loving this combo!    I used Reverse Confetti Lagoon, Parakeet and Bumblebee Inks.   










The Pattern Block chevron was stamped in Parakeet ink onto the square die cut.   I layered up the Mahalo images and sentiment with lot's of foam tape on the top.     I added some white glitter to my coconut rim.    






This makes for a super quick and easy card once I had the color combo set.   That is it for me today!   I hope you have an awesome week!   I will be trying to squeeze in some stamping time this week!   


Mahalo!   

I joined into several challenges with this card - see the links below if you would like to play along! 























2 comments:

  1. Fun stamps and cute design. Thanks for playing with our challenge this week at CAS Colours and Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Fun and playful - I love it! Thanks for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete