Monday, September 9, 2019

Stamptember - Reverse Confetti

Hey there!   I am celebrating today with Simon Says Stamp and Reverse Confetti with this exclusive stamp set called Wonderful You.   You can only get this stamp set while supplies last at Simon Says Stamp during Stamptember! 






It is a beautiful set and I decided to make a fall inspired card and used some Spiced Marmalade and Tattered Rose along with Peacock Feathers Distress Inks.   The stamp set comes with the line image as well as stamps to "fill in" the line image and they are colored to make it super easy for you to know where to stamp them.    I wanted a loose look with the stamping so I sprayed a fine mist of water onto the inked stamp before stamping.   I did use my stamp positioner to stamp and repeat to get a bold look. 









   I flicked black paint onto the panel and once it was dry, I trimmed it down and then tied some twine around the panel.   I layered it with another panel of RC Aqua cardstock.    There are three sentiment stamps in Wonderful You and it is in a beautiful script that matches some of the other stamps sets from Reverse Confetti. 





 I had some light peach card stock that I die cut with the Triangles Cover Panel.  This is one of my most favorite Cover Panels from Reverse Confetti.  It has such wonderful stitching details.  Although in my card today, it is mostly covered up! 😊  I placed it onto a white card base and added some crystal sequins to finish it off.   

Hope over to the Simon Says Blog and check out the Exclusive Reverse Confetti stamp set made for Stamptember! I hope you have a wonderful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment