Wednesday, September 4, 2019

SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge - Bewitched

Hey there!  Well September is here and that means that their is a new Mix It Up Challenge with SugarPea Designs.   For the Mix It Up Challenge, you can decide if you want to use the color combination, the inspiration photo or the sketch.   Or... you can mix it up and create a project with any of the three.   Today, I used just the sketch because I was in the mood to make a Halloween card and use the Bewitched stamp set from SugarPea Designs.    





For this card, I stamped and colored the little witch, hat, and pumpkin on Neenah White card stock and then colored with my Copic markers.   I followed the sketch pretty much to the design and used some gray card stock and used the Arrow Cover Plate.   I die cut it from a darker gray and then placed it onto a lighter gray panel.   I then added a small black strip of card stock.   








I knew that I wanted to Distress Ink the circle.   I have not used my Distress Inks much lately and decided to ink blend using those instead of my Distress Oxides for a change.   I used Wilted Violet, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot on a Zig Zag Stitched Circle SugarCut.    





I stamped a sentiment from the Bewitched stamp set and lined it with a small strip of silver glittered card stock.    I add some sparkle with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen.    I hope that you have some time to play along with this month's Mix It Up challenge!   





Stamps:  Bewitched 





No comments:

Post a Comment