Monday, September 23, 2019

SugarPea Designs - Simon Says Stamptember

Happy Stamptember peeps!   Isn't it one of the most wonderful months of the year!   There has been so much inspiration and one fabulous month long release!    I am sharing the SugarPea Design and Simon Says Stamp collaboration stamp and die set called Nordic Village.





This set is super adorable, I just love the cute little houses that you create a snowy village scene!  I had visions of a Swedish Ski destination with lot's of snowy hills and trees!   I love the church and all the different trees that come with the set!  I decided to make a slimline card for my scene and have really steep slopes for skiing!   








I started by ink blending with Distress Ink Oxides in Pine Needles, Evergreen Baugh and Cracked Pistachio.   Once it was completely dry, I stenciled on some white embossing pasted with the Falling Snow Stencil.   I used the Card Front Element Builder with one of the border dies and created by ski slopes.   To the very bottom panel, I stamped Merry Christmas from Nordic Village in red ink and then stamped the from Our Home to Yours in black ink just below it.   I took a red and white tiny strip of Spots & Stripes in Brights and added it to the bottom of the card panel.   






I stamped all my images out using the collaboration Nordic Village onto watercolor cardstock and clear heat embossed them.   I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to color the images.   I stamped out some of the trees with the Pine Needles Distress Oxide ink.   All the images were then die cut with the Nordic Village die cuts.    The final measurements of the card are 3 3/4 inches by 8 1/2 inches.





That is it for me today!    Remember, this stamp set is a limited release - so hurry to get the SugarPea Designs and Simon Says Stamp Collaboration before it sells out!    

Happy Stamptember! 









No comments:

Post a Comment