Monday, January 27, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Voo Doo Too

Hey there!   I am popping in to share a card that I made with a new stamp set from Whimsy Stamps called Voo Doo Too.     This stamp set has two cute images and several sentiments that you can combine in different ways.   I used the new Starring Hearts paper pad for the patterned papers in my card.   I used one of the patterns to cover my card base and the other for the background of my main image.   


The image from Voo Doo Too was stamped onto Neenah 80 lb cardstock and colored with my Copic markers.    I create a base for the image using Wavy Edgers die.   I die cut the patterned paper and my ground with the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles.   This was then put onto of some bright red cardstock.   






The sentiment was created by combining two of the sentiments from the stamp set.   Are you ready for Valentine's Day yet?    Be sure to check back with me soon as the February release will be launching soon at Whimsy Stamps!   I have some really cute projects to share with you!    






Thank you for stopping by!   


Supplies: 


affiliated links used at no extra cost to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment