Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti December Creative Blog Hop

 

Hey there!  Welcome to the Reverse Confetti December Creative Blog Hop!  Today, we have tons of inspiration to share with you!  You should have hopped over to me from Ali Farmer!  In case you have missed a step along the way, just scroll down to the bottom of my post and see the full hop list for you.   

I combined some of my new and old favorite stamp sets to create this little Christmas scene:

The Best Gift of All, Yuletide Mice, Joyous Holiday and Huggable



I stamped the images from Yuletide Mice, Joyous Holiday and Huggable onto Premier Polar White cardstock and colored with my Copic markers.   I then die cut all the images with the Yuletide Mice, Joyous Holiday and Huggable Confetti Cuts.  



I inked the edges of my card panel with Iced Aqua ink with a ink blending tool.   I then stamped the sentiment from The Best Gift of All with Versafine Onyx Black ink.   I popped up all my images with foam tape.   



Next up on the hop is Lisa Henke!  Have fun hopping along with our 'Fetti Friends and Confetti Crew!   I hope you have a wonderful holiday!!!!  




 Reverse Confetti Blog

Amy Kolling

Ali Farmer

Tricia Barber

Lisa Henke

Joan Bardee

Kathy Schweinfurth

Olga Moss

Jeanne Jachna

Deanne Kuntz

Maria Willis

Cheiron Brandon

Olga Matyushevskaya

Amy Tsuruta

Cindy Norberg





1 comment: