Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Snow Angels

 Hey there!  It's December 1st and Whimsy Stamps has a mini release today!  I used the new Snow Angels stamp set to create these two adorable cards.  


I die cut a two circles with the Pierced and Stitched Circles and then stamped the images onto the circles and colored with my Copic markers.   I added some Distress Stickles and clear sparkle pen to each of the circles.  



For the backgrounds, I used two of the snowflake stamps and stamped a panel of hot pink and aqua cardstock with the similar inks and die cut them out with the Quilted Rainbow die.   


I then white heat embossed the sentiments from Snow Angels onto the panels once they were dry.  I added both panels to a kraft card base.   I popped up the circles with foam tape.  


Check out what the design team has to share below with the new mini release.  You can check out the December release here!  

Thanks for stopping by! 









2 comments:

  1. These are darling!!! I LOVE your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When numbers show up for me, and they do nearly every day... I turn to a book that is all and only about Angel Numbers and their meanings. angel numbers

    ReplyDelete