Thursday, December 3, 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Polka Dot Pals Tobias & Simple Sentiment Strips

Hey there! I am popping in to share more with you from the December mini release with Whimsy Stamps!   


I had so much fun creating this birthday card!   The new Polka Dot Pals Tobias stamp set has this cute birthday explosion stamp and I did some stamp masking to have it exploding around Tobias!   




I stamped the PDP Tobias image onto my main panel that had been die cut with the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle die set.  I them stamped him again onto some Post It note tape and trimmed it out for a mask.   

I then stamped the explosion in either side and lifted the mask up after stamping!   It is always so cool to see the full reveal!  I then colored in all the images with my Copic markers.   




For the sentiment, I used the new Simple Sentiment Strips to create my birthday greeting.  I stamped two of the sentiments and white heat embossed them and trimmed them down.   To finish it off, I added some Nuvo drops and Crystal Glaze to some of the balloons!  

Please be sure to check out what the Design Team has done with this month's release!  Stop by the Whimsy Shop to check it out today!   


No comments:

Post a Comment